The publication of texts, photos and illustrations of this website without the author’s validation is strictly prohibited.
Typical house ACDC
Total surface from 420 m 2 to 600 m 2.
ACDC is a typical residential building with expressive architecture. It can be installed on a hill where all the beauty of nature is revealed. The ACDC homes are designed so that you can enjoy a magnificent view of the mountains not only thanks to the large windows, but also to the four wind protected terraces on many sides, but open to nature. Even in bad weather, residents of this home will enjoy the view, as adverse weather phenomena are easily closed by sliding glass structures.
Main parts of the ACDC house:
- Total surface area – from 420 m2 to 600 m2;
- Floors – 2;
- Number of rooms – 4 to 6;
- Number of bathrooms – 4;
- Structures of the main walls – metal framing, monolithic reinforced concrete, ventilation of building façades;
- High temperature resistant windows and doors;
- Internal heating – floor, radiators and air conditioners;
- The pool – according to your request;
- Estimated price from 1470000 CHF
1. The architect can customize the standard ACDC project based on customer feedback and preferences.
2. The house can be isolated according to the needs of the area.
3. The final price of the house depends on the chosen finishing materials, engineering and other solutions, the complexity of the equipment, as well as the complexity and transport conditions of the object etc.